The Land of Hit or Miss (instrumental)

Started by StephenM, December 25, 2023, 08:54:27 PM

StephenM

The Land of Hit or Miss
Time:
0:00
Volume:
a head wrecker.  thoughts along the way.  2 guitar tracks.  1 the firehawk... the other the Les both using ME-25.  the delay is the metronome.

the bass is two Shecter tracks panned slight left and right..

everything is 1st take...  mixed on the Zoom and mastered by Masterdesk Tru Peak....

the song seems about to end and then wham.... it hits you in the frontal lobe again..

this track is the same as mine but also bigger and more... bigger and more...wi=red and weird.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Geir

Very cool Stephen!
Love the double bass tracking.

Nice guitar work as well

Oh and very cool drumming as usuai
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

hardlock

Power jam! Dig it. Very expressive instrumentations. 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Blooby

I like how those repeats degrade. That is a cool sounding delay. This has an interesting craziness to it. Was the delayed guitar recorded first?

Blooby

Bluesberry

Very cinematic....its like driving very fast in the streets of San Francisco.....hitting those hills and going airborne for a moment before landing back on the road again.....whoooooosh we go....bang whooooosh bang

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

StephenM

Quote from: Blooby on December 26, 2023, 07:26:50 AMI like how those repeats degrade. That is a cool sounding delay. This has an interesting craziness to it. Was the delayed guitar recorded first?

Blooby

yes Bruce... the delayed guitar was recorded first and I used the delay as a metronome so to speak... first time I tried that but it worked ok... and admittedly there was about 6 oz of rum involved here... lol

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Johnbee

Sounds like an interesting gadget being loosed on humanity.  Well captured.

;)  :) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

Ron D Bowes

Cool feel (dunno why, but native Americans spring to mind)! An experimental instrumental without flying off into to total bizarreness.