Started by thetworegs, December 24, 2023, 06:24:26 AM

thetworegs

The Celebration
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Instr2023 (banner image missing)

YuleFest (banner image missing)

That's it for this Christmas Eve everyone is finally up let the celebrations begin...

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

ODH

Already a bottle of wine and the Barbie movie into Xmas eve. Just what I needed. Merry xmas
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

T.C. Elliott

The harpsichord like sound is so appropriate for an instrumental on this holiday. I think the expression on the piano really brings out the feeling, though, so I like how you moved to it. Then going to the strings. This arrangement is very good. I'm not big on holiday music )with a few exceptions) but I would add this to a playlist.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Bluesberry

You gone and done it again....love this........magnificent musical musings just pour out of you.....like the winter rains in merry old England.......beautiful....just beautiful...it's like the music that was playing at poor old Reg's ragged birth...they say anyway...

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

StephenM

yeah, I am with TC... for me Christmas music is mostly sacred music and not much else.... not even thinking of this as a Christmas song.  nice and smooth.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

hardlock

Very fine holiday piece of good vibes and flow! 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Blooby

I dig how different elements/sounds come and go throughout, especially when that deep brass shows up.  Cool arrangement. Lovely playing.

Blooby

Johnbee

Doesn't sound like Christmas to me either, but it is a nice piece of work in any context.

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

Mike_S

Nice piece Trevor... hope you're having a great time

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand