Soft Snow Falling (Instrumental)

Started by T.C. Elliott, December 22, 2023, 10:14:52 PM

T.C. Elliott

Instr2023 (banner image missing)

A new Baritone Acoustic (Harley Benton) + a few moments to ponder the season = this.

Soft Snow Falling
T.C. Elliott
Time:
0:00
Volume:

recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

thetworegs

It's raining here but I can image the snowflakes falling instead of the raindrops a beautiful homely piece

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Lurker

Did you compose this for a poignant scene in a quiet indie film? It's perfect for it.

Farrell Jackson

Very good T.C.! The baritone acoustic sounds great! The lower tones are exceptional and so full. Plus it rings out loud and clear. I can imagine the soft snow falling as you play...nicely done!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

hardlock

Very nice song. Great feel and tones as well as a fine performance. 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Pru

some wonderful instrumentals posted here lately and this is one of them. sounds so good and i like that guitar.

Johnbee

Beautiful baritone guitar sound.  I never knew there was such a thing as a baritone guitar before.  Wonderful deep tones.

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

Bluesberry

This sounds so flipping great......nice to hear one from you

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

des0free

I am in agreement with lurker, if you can compose something this nice, and play so well, you could certainly produce music for film soundtracks!  (they usually have too much synth, So acoustic certainly has a place!)
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

BerryPatch

Man, I never knew they made baritone acoustics! Beautiful sound very melancholic and wintery, it paints the picture in my head perfectly as I listen. Stellar instrumental, such a big sound coming out of that single Bari!