Don't React...Just Act (acoustic fingerstyle instrumental)

Started by Bluesberry, December 21, 2023, 07:04:40 PM

Farrell Jackson

As I listen, I envision your fingers moving on the fretboard with your picking hand/fingers following in sync and that truly amazes me! The fluidity of your playing is spectacular. Having just done a finger picking piece for the fest, I know the time and practice it takes to smoothly play and record a performance as this. The song and melody are something to behold with all the changes that you have incorporated into your creation. More than well done Dave!!!!!!

Looking at your studio room, with all the angles and hard and soft surfaces, I can almost hear the reverberation there. It looks like a real inspirational place! I can see that your cat enjoys it, lol.
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Oldrottenhead

I thought I had commented on this. Absolutely fabulous and brilliant recording. Wish I could get the same outcomes when I drool.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Pru

beautiful playing and that studio set up looks awesome! nice cat too.

Johnbee

Great playing.  Great studio and pretty cat. :-*

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

T.C. Elliott

Nice music room. I'm a bit jealous. Speaking of jealousy, that's a great tone and some great playing. Like so many others, I'm enjoying this quite a bit.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

des0free

Love it!  The real deal talent is in those fingers.  Great sound and recording too.  I would love to have a studio space like that.  Based on this song alone, Zoltan will have to buy a nylon string, just sayin'
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Zoltan

Now that i've managed to swallow my jealousy towards your great recording space, mancave, the place where the magic happens i'm ready to comment on that.

Oh, i think i already did.

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Zoltan

Quote from: des0free on December 24, 2023, 01:26:34 AMZoltan will have to buy a nylon string, just sayin'

I think i need those fingers too!

Also i wouldn't be laughing too much. There might come a day when i need your voice too :D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

TPB

Love your room and this finger picking style fits you so well  just chilling to the early morning greatness
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

danieldesete

I love it, worth the effort, it could fit in a good movie
hou hou ha ha