recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Jarle

Listened to some Santana now? Some really great melodic playing here brother.
recorder
Boss BR-800

StephenM

Doesn't remind of Santana, maybe the lead a little... for me this has more of an Allman Brothers feel in the rhythm... although the Santana did lean this way also likely.
cool rhythm bed... and some very spirited playing... and just for fun... is the way I like it.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Johnbee

Skillfully written. arranged and played.

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

Mike_S

Oh yes, lovely. I need a lift and this is perfect. Soothing, chilling, but every now and again there is a lead run that just go's on fire. Tell you what... that drum track is the business too. Either that is some great real playing or some fine programming. Great listen Geir.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ray Brookes

Fantastic track. Excellent musicianship along with stellar arranging/composing/production skills.
Ray Brookes

Bluesberry

You could break apart large boulders with this groove...it's that satisfying...lead guitar sounds wonderfully substantial

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

hardlock

Killer groove! Driven all the way with those smooth lead tones and riffs. Great listen! 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

thetworegs

Nicely done Sir....a pleasure to wake up too

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Zoltan

Maybe some of the phrasing and that borderline Dorian styled noodling reminds of Santana, but all in all i hear more of that Allmann Brothers vibe mixed with a touch of Nordic Thunder. In short closer to Santa than Santana.

The drum arrangement is interesting. At times it feels like a dayglo funk groove, but there's finesse to it that makes it different. At times it's almost like an updated take on those 60's Exotica albums.

This would easily fit on a Music to Strip Your Wintercoat Off -collection for sure. The music video could have people ice swimming and eating fish (Not at the sametime as that  would be hazardous!).

There's nice bit of legato playing and it's always nice to hear the use of octaves in the lead playing.

Enjoyable and uplifting piece of instrumental music.

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper