Started by StephenM, December 18, 2023, 07:26:46 PM

StephenM

Angry_Old_Man (bandlab mix)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
bah humbug... lol...

Epiphone Nighthawk and HB PRS

one take on drums... I have been taking a break drumming due to wrist soreness... so I needed to hammer it out...

this is sort of autobiographical and sort of not...
just craziness...
I have no explanations for things we don't understand fully... the mind is an incredible thing.
... we are all in this together and can be supportive of each other..

also please understand I did not have the suicidal thoughts and I do not in any way use this as funny but more in response to drugs that doctors give for mental health and some of the possible side effects are suicidal thoughts. 

Merry Christmas to each of you... and this does not relate at all to Christmas... it is self indulgence though I think... but I have been staying away from chocolate...lol

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Pete C

Sometimes..I just don't know what to say !

Don't ever change Stephen !

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

Zoltan

What can i say? Pete said it all. With such few words. And here i am. Wasting the words again.

Nancy, she was fancy? Laid? Cease fire?

There's peace in the starfish? Did i really hear it correctly...

:D This is. Like Pete said.

If the name wasn't already taken you could call your band as "Bombastic Meatbats".

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

The crazy genius of Stephen M strikes again..haha. Brilliant stuff. The lyrics are so funny and random,  but they always work. I love the way you do your backing vocals and intertwine them.
Brilliant rocking music.
Merry Christmas.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Johnbee

Quote from: DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee on December 19, 2023, 12:45:18 PMThe crazy genius of Stephen M strikes again..haha. Brilliant stuff. The lyrics are so funny and random,  but they always work. I love the way you do your backing vocals and intertwine them.
Brilliant rocking music.
Merry Christmas.
What he said, but I've said it before and I'll say it again: Frank Zappa would (probably) love your stuff.

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

Geir

I too hear some Zappa in this.  Like from his storytelling part of a song/jam.

Crazy? Yes! Good? Yes!   

Keep 'em coming!!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Bluesberry

I was scared to hit play on this one.......I'm not gonna lie....days went by.....I finally girded up my loins and hit the play button tonight......wow........intense but very awesome......the full style of Steve on display here........soul music ...spooky soul music....yet satisfying...full moon music...howl at that full moon kinda music

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Lurker

Forty something years ago, just after passing the pipe, I would have put this on for my friends. It would be replayed for hours ... days ... (time was so fluid at those moments) just to try and probe the depths of all of those layers.

I'm starting to have a flashback. Gotta go!

thetworegs

I like the description from Dave "howl at that full moon kinda music" I can't think of a better description now pass the dooobie this way and I'll press play again

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Pru

wow! mental and disturbing yet great. what a ride!