"Older" w/Lurker

Started by Blooby, December 15, 2023, 06:17:19 PM

thetworegs

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

StephenM

Quote from: Lurker on December 16, 2023, 09:14:10 AMThis is from our latest publicity photo session.

Band Photo.jpg

damn, I really love you now

also this song was so good it conjured up a Jarle comment!  That is bonus points!

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

BerryPatch

Excellent song! Those harmonies in the chorus are the icing on the cake but the whole song is stellar. Great one guys!

Ray Brookes

Great song, guys and excellent production. Stellar vocals along with cool instrumentation.
Ray Brookes

hardlock

Getting here late so all the best kudos have been said but this is definitely a hit all around! Love that harmony! 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

chapperz66

This is a blinder of a song, chaps.  Anthem-esque chorus.  some really cool Peart esque drum breaks with the one about 2 mins in is particularly sweet.  Then there is a statement guitar solo at the end.  Marvelous.

Paul

Mike_S

Quote from: SE on December 16, 2023, 03:17:04 PMQuality rock with just exceptional musicians, great production,just enjoyed the listen, big respect!

Everything that's been said I agree with but John sums it up for me. Brilliant lads.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

kenny mac

I thought I had commented on this.
Love this track.
Great harmonies.
Excellent guitar skills and main vocals are killer.
That stop around the 3min mark is excellent with the chugging guitar ,finished by a great sounding lead

Well done chaps.

StephenM

damn right...
fuck yeah...
frikin killer...
kicks ass
top 4 replies by people

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner