Love Lost

Started by TPB, December 14, 2023, 07:59:20 PM

TPB

lovelost
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Ok was reading some old posts about the world being Flat and converting audio to Midi. I utilize about 10 percent of my recording gear due to lack of knowledge so I sat down with the book and figure this out. Play different parts on the guitar converted it to midi and turn it into Synth stings and organ then took the original guitar parts mixed in and did quick mix with vocal
I can see possibilities for this with some practice so here is my first attempt
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Geir

Man. This sounds like an old classic.

The guitar to midi really worked well.

But first and foremost this is a great song

Well done
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

hardlock

This really nails the vibe of the time. Mixing the guitar with synth really adds a unique taste to this fine composition. 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Ray Brookes

Great song, Tim and excellent production. Love that synth/string sound that adds to the emotive vibe of the song along with the stunning vocal. I'm the same as you, I have the latest cutting edge software but only use about 10% of it.
Ray Brookes

Bluesberry

Great experiment....it sounds fantastic...like an old recording from the 70s........really sounds great....my wife says your voice is very good on his song.....you have a new fan......I agree....I really like this......

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Zoltan

I'd say that the experiment was a success. This evokes those wonderful 70's vibes. Times when people still had the reason to smoke in the bed.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

StephenM

wonderful song... very well played and sang Tim... loved it.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Johnbee

Nice and laid back and bluesy, and using those Major 7ths.

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

Jarle

Nice song, love your voice in this.
recorder
Boss BR-800

kenny mac

Great track.
Full of angst and emotion.
Like an old classic.
Love the guitar around the 2 min mark.
Excellent .