I Am The Krampus

Started by Zoltan, December 14, 2023, 01:45:52 PM

Zoltan

I Am The Krampus v2
Time:
0:00
Volume:
YuleFest (banner image missing)

Here's a rough sketch of a jolly Christmas song!

I Am The Krampus

Beneath the frozen ground
Eternal winter no hope to be found
The stories warned about me
Of the day when laughter died
The stories told about me
They lied!

CH:
I am the Santa that time forgot
I am the Krampus
Kneel before my throne

I feed on the pain of the lost and weak
I thrive on the cries and desperate pleas
The stories warned about me
Of the day laughter died
The stories told about me
They lied!

CH:
I am the Santa that time forgot
I am the Krampus
Heel before my Crown

Heed this warning when the night time falls
When the darkness comes on your door
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Mike_S

Well, here is a new twist on the old christmas theme :) Hey but a cool rock song and it's good to hear a creative take on an xmas tune. Had to look up Krampus on google - yeah scary dude, but this is heavy, ominous and a cracking tune.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Geir

This is my new favourite Christmas song!

The music fits perfectly to the lyrics and I just love the manly chanting towards the end.

Great production as usual

Fanbloodytasic !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Zoltan

Quote from: Geir on December 14, 2023, 04:05:42 PMThe music fits perfectly to the lyrics

To tell you the truth i'm kinda troubled with these latest "offerings" of mine. They're too... "something".

I had real trouble with the vocals on this one. The first take(s) where on a whisper level and might have worked better. These later takes were somewhat harsher in style, but didn't really reach the depths (?) i was trying to.

I was kinda thinking how your voice would sound in this. Your & Christopher Lees (i kid you not!).

I was going to do the guitars & bass properly after i've got the vocs sorted out, but they were so feeble that i thought... f it :D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

thetworegs

I like your vocals on this nice and creepy I can almost see the gremlins doing the backing vocals an excellent rocking backer... I wish I had thought of this it's a good way to get a cheap Christmas just tell the kids Krampus is coming No! No! No!

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

TPB

I AM Krampus should have been at the start with a deep growl LOL excellent rocker the chanting at the end would put the covers over the childrens heads smoking track
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Geir

Quote from: Zoltan on December 15, 2023, 04:25:11 AM
Quote from: Geir on December 14, 2023, 04:05:42 PMThe music fits perfectly to the lyrics
I was kinda thinking how your voice would sound in this. Your & Christopher Lees (i kid you not!).
Wow. That's quite the compliment!!!!

I don't know how easy it would be to get mr Lee (unless the Krampus can help) but if you'd be inclined to put that "OK to cover" sticker on your profile you never know  8)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Zoltan

Quote from: Geir on December 15, 2023, 05:40:19 AMbut if you'd be inclined to put that "OK to cover" sticker on your profile you never know

And / or if the time comes. Maybe even a collab someday!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

SE

Yeah,this is my Christmas sort of themed tune.
Metal guitar with a great beat, do I need more!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

StephenM

as if the guitar alone is not enough...

and then there is the vocals.

and drums... and bass... KRAMPUS

guitar used?

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner