Started by Mike_S, December 14, 2023, 04:42:52 AM

Mike_S

Christmas Song
Time:
0:00
Volume:
YuleFest (banner image missing)

Christmas Fest

I wanted to try something happy/uplifting as I definitely need it... I think a lot of people do these days. Very simple song...

Happy Christmas all

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

TPB

Well I do a local song list to play during the season and yes this one is going to it a Xmas song that is right up my alley love the guitars they are infectious. Happy holiday to you and yours this season
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

StephenM

excellent work Mike... this has that good jangly vibe I get with The Pretenders and Mellencamp etc...

really good vibe and excellent playing and singing.  The bass is hopping...

Merry Christmas Mike!

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Pete C

Nice song Mike. Love the jangly guitars ! Brought a bit of much deserved Christmas cheer to me...I've been full of a cold this week and had to cancel two Christmas dos which I'd been looking forward to.

Hope you have a great Christmas Mike !

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

Geir

Love the guitars.

Well I love the whole damn thing. Really catchy.

Excellent production as well sounds pro

Well done
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

kenny mac

Excellent track ,your vocal really  suits this type of music.
I love the phrasing of it.
Guitars sound great.
Nice one.

Bluesberry

That's an instant classic man.......so great...what we are talking about isn't it........here is to 2024........the year we escape the madness I hope and pray.......what madness you say....well that's the way it works with madness isn't it.....you can't see the forest for the trees when you are deep inside the madness........what he said....I'm not mad.......what did he say....he said he's not mad....oh yeah right ...that one is a proper nutter if I ever saw one........sorry what did you say........excuse my ramblings.....great song .......made my day

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ray Brookes

Great song, Mike. Certainly has a Pretenders feel to it with that jangling guitar sound. Just what we all need to cheer us up during these troubling times. Have a great Christmas.
Ray Brookes

Zoltan

Simple as in great! I agree with the Pretenders comparison. Sounds positively rocking.

Happy Christmas Mike!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

SE

Great song, Mike you have really captured, that Christmas vibe.
Really great recording too, great stuff!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80