Irish-ish - instrumental

Started by hardlock, December 13, 2023, 11:33:52 PM

hardlock

Irish-ish_98-INST
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Instr2023 (banner image missing)

I wanted vocals on this one but they never worked out. Just in time for the fest with some added leads however!

Irish? or Scottish maybe? Not up on my celtic(?) folk song styles....  :-\
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

TPB

Yep I do not think this one needs vocals I am sitting here just floating along with it
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Geir

Don't know where to place this either other than in the awesome music category

Love the chord progressions.

Very melodic and great piece of music
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Blooby

There a few chord changes in there that are super satisfying. Outstanding playing to boot.  Cool post.

Blooby

Pete C

An excellent instrumental that appeals to the Celt in me ! No need for lyrics ..works well enough on its own

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

Mike_S

Great work Ken... you play along very fluidly here. Some great melody lines and chord changes. Super addition for the instrumental fest.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Farrell Jackson

This is a real good instrumental Ken. I think it is fine as is. Your guitar playing flows along with melodic ease. Well done!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Bluesberry

That's what I needed today....beautiful....love the chord progressions.........progressive jam......well done...way to keep the lead fluid and interesting all the way through

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ray Brookes

Certainly has a Celtic feel to this one, Ken. Cool instrumental that rolls along nicely with great musicianship; love the sound of that organ and the melodic guitar lines.
Ray Brookes

thetworegs

It's a beautiful morning here in Yorkshire the sun is shining the grass is glowing it's cold but refreshing backed by an excellent instrumental puts the icing on the cake

If Life is a dream then use your imagination