Reg are you in there

Started by thetworegs, December 13, 2023, 06:51:08 AM

thetworegs

Reg are you in there
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Instr2023 (banner image missing)

Ive just updated the Kemper and have found the liquid profiles to play with along with the synth for the instrumental fest ......as Reg is in a sad old state in hospital at the moment in a coma through severe alcohol poisoning caused through too much celebration on the eve of the first day of christmas  I thought I'd try my best to get through to him and bring him back if I possibly could.......

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Johnbee

Hope you get through.  Nice method!  ;)

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

StephenM

my kind of rockin madness.... oh yeah, Reg is in there

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Mike_S

I think you are doing sterling work trying to keep Reg together. Sounds like he is going through some heavy shit... but with your good guidance I know he will pull through.

I listened to this earlier on full speakers and was really enjoying it. Freeform loveliness, this just goes wherever it wants, totally unique and follows no script. Awesome.... downloading for future listens.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Bluesberry

Stream of consciousness in a jam form.........poor old Reg........we need Reg more than ever as we head into 2024........it's all coming to a head and Reg needs to get it together to lead us all to the good side of this dreamscape nightmarishly dark night of the soul........

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand