"Whispering in a west Anatolian tongue while fleeing the trolls ....." by Geir

Started by Geir, December 11, 2023, 03:59:36 AM

Geir

Whispering in a west Anatolian tongue while fleeing the trolls in the forest of the Finns
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Instr2023 (banner image missing)

I guess I broke the limit of number of characters in a title  ::)

The full title of the track is  ; "Whispering in a west Anatolian tongue while fleeing the trolls in the forest of the Finns"

And yes there's a story behind it..... I'm just not up to telling it right now....

Tele, iPad, an old plastic recorder and slapping myself. That's the sound sources on this one ....

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

thetworegs

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Farrell Jackson

I agree with Trevor. This has a great atmosphere, Geir. The Tele sort of floats along while sitting perfectly in the mix. I hope you weren't slapping yourself in the face...ouch! Well done.
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Bluesberry

What can one say...it's beautiful...tasty....smooth....energetic...all that and more...deep feeling and deeper meaning.....you been drinking the reindeer pee again? There is a calm intensity to this which I think is very good

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ray Brookes

Nice atmospheric soundtrack just begging for a movie. Love the intensity of that rhythm and the guitar work is excellent.
Ray Brookes

Blooby

Love the space created with the guitars. Unapologetically inventive. I totally zoned out to this.

Blooby

StephenM

ho wee phuk man   will attempt to  log all the thoughts that come as I listne to this..

thump...thump... thump.... it's an epic track... starts out like something massive... like the big screen... like the universe at nigh then there are niceties and subtleties and me trying to type while being a bit stoned... but man this sounds incred... wait.. ending already?
oh, off to the repeat button....we are sucked into th evortex of wonderment... that we cannot resist... ther e is no way out.. we are being drawn into the vacuum of wonderment and enticement and amazement. 
how does one assiimilate this as a piece of music?  I dont' think it can be... I think it is more like the builiding of a palace where people stand bacl and gaze in amazement...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

hardlock

recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure