Remember by BerryPatch (Instrumental Fest)

Started by BerryPatch, December 02, 2023, 10:18:21 PM

cuthbert

You certainly know your way around the fretboard, Keith. I love that bloom when the drums and bass kick in after the initial arpeggio - guitars are nice and chimey. And I also do love me some e-bow.

Outstanding track.

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Johnbee

Smooth and relaxing.  Like flying through the clouds.

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

Zoltan

The title of this track has annoyed me for DAYS!

Remember BerryPatch? DOH! How could i forget!
He's the cool guy who makes cool songs.

But ah yes. The small difference. Just one word = By.

So what is this? It's a poppy piece of heaven. It's instrumental, but it really isn't. It has airy enough vibe with enough jangliness to suggest that it would benefit from a vocal track.

Then again i know nothing about Radiohead. I'm more of a Motörhead :D Gabbagehead at worst!

Oh come on... Those "flutey" sounds. Like whales having an *gasm of some sorts. You just had to kick it up yet another level. Damn...

Then later it even hints towards the Police! Perhaps Mr Bluesberry could sing about whales on top of this one. Whales and Marshmallows. Marshmallow whales.

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Mike_S

Beautiful Keith... really great instumental. It is uplifting but like somebody else said it has a mix of emotions. It sparkles and shines, really superb. That e-bow thing takes it to some great places. I do love that sharp bit of regular lead playing that pops in for a bit, but the rest is just heavenly.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Jarle

recorder
Boss BR-800

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Excellent instrumental track, love the jangly guitars. Really well produced and a great mixture of different guitar sounds. Great lead.
It does have that Radiohead feel a bit.
Great drums and bass too.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Ron D Bowes

Cool sound on the guitars and the melody/riff is engaging. Cool vibe! A bit remeniscent of early Fleetwood Mac or even Free.