TPB

Christmas Day
Time:
0:00
Volume:
YuleFest (banner image missing)

Here is my shot at a Christmas song  I hope you all have a great season
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

StephenM

wow Tim,
this is a really lovely tune and I am in the Christmas mood early this year.  Thanks for this beauty. 
I really like hearing you sing and strum that guitar.  The backing vocal sounds remind me of 10CC in places.  The song is very laid back and relaxing which would be perfect for a spiked egg nog or a Christmas cheer!

glad you can record again!

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Farrell Jackson

A fantastic Yulefest song Tim! All mellow and cozy...if I had a fireplace I would light it up and pour me a brandy. But alas I don't and it's a bit early for a brandy so I'll have to listen again without my props. Nicely done!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Geir

Now that's just beautiful.

Stunning performance of a lovely lovely song

Well done
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Ray Brookes

Cool laid back song, Tim and very nicely produced/performed.
Ray Brookes

thetworegs

just beautiful cool and laid back loving that bass with the light guitar over the top just lovely

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

kenny mac

Wow ,what a lovely tune.
The vibe is excellent.
Love the harmonies in the background.
Love that lead around the 2.20 Mark.
Chilled out yuletide loveliness.
And a nod to songcrafters as well. *=)

Pete C

Nice relaxing song - beginning to start feeling festive. We had snow overnight and there's a few Christmas lights up in our road.

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

Yeah, laid back piece perfect for a late night brandy before slipping between warm sheets with a final look at the snowy weather outside. Nice song.    Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

BerryPatch

I love the mellow chords here and the lovely backing strings/vocals. Right now, we are buried in snowfall (first real one of the season) and this song fits the mood perfectly.