for those who love dogs and...

Started by Jean Pierre, November 29, 2023, 01:24:17 AM

Jean Pierre

for those who love dogs and...

..and music and dogs who love music

meet Maple and his master Trench

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEffdT_eRC8

..another chance discovery on YT

the musician's name is "Trench" and his dog's name is "Maple".
IlTrench is a musician who for many years had been sharing videos of himself playing guitar for his dog Maple. The Golden was soothed by the sound of the instrument, and listened with her head resting on her owner's lap.

Maple died in 2021 of cancer...

Trench published this with his adaptation of over the rainbow

Maple crossed the rainbow bridge one year ago today. Cherry and I miss her every day, but I feel so lucky to have spent so many incredible years with her. She lived a long and happy life, filled with so much love and joy. I found this tribute emotionally cathartic, reminding me of all the wonderful moments we shared together. Israel Kamakawiwoʻole's song has always been special to me and I used to play it often for Maple, but I'd never released a video until now. Until we met again, somewhere over the rainbow, I love you Maple.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXyVnrFyxis
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

TPB

Very nice I just lost my German Shepherd she was a search and Rescue dog and spent 14 years trying to please me and was always at my side
Timbreeze 7 mo.JPG
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Jean Pierre

I sympathize with your pain Tim, losing a dog after 14 years together is heartbreaking...I've already lost several dogs...and each time I swore I'd never take one again, but nothing could be done after a few months, my wife and I broke down :( , to take one on again.
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo