All the vampires are gone

Started by Geir, November 28, 2023, 07:21:11 PM

hardlock

Epic! For-sure qualifies as a movie track; sad vampires maybe? Very cool! 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

BerryPatch

Wonderfully melodic, like a latter day Jeff Beck instrumental. You have a great touch on your lead guitar work here. Excellent production as well!

Mike_S

Great instrumental and really great playing. Great choices of notes and melody lines. Less really is more here. I do weirdly get this fitting into the Vampire genre in my head... a modern retelling of the old tales.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

launched

My Viking brother, you make me want to make music! Everything you do inspires me
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Geir

Thank you kindly for taking the time to listen and respond. Much appreciated.
Quote from: cuthbert on November 28, 2023, 07:45:12 PMOf course, they always come back... ;)

Indeed (as we've seen) they do  ;D

Quote from: cuthbert on November 28, 2023, 07:45:12 PM....... - very cool mix of lead guitar along with the strings (pads?) and piano.
Yes strings from iSymphonic and korg module  (cello)
Quote from: Farrell Jackson on November 29, 2023, 08:24:04 AMI like the way the strings swell as the song starts off.
That is actually a part of the tune with no strings. Just a reversed version of the first bar of the Lead guitar
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Ron D Bowes

Sucker for vampire tracks...cha boom tish! Great feel on this track. lot of feeling in the playing and the kb sounds cool.