Santa ,Mend That Sleigh

Started by The Gobi Desert Canoe Club, November 25, 2023, 08:31:04 AM

Santa, Mend That Sleigh
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi all, just having a bit of a noodle and it gave me an idea, what if Santa's sleigh broke down just before the big day? Hope you enjoy.

Fender Stratocaster, Gibson SG, Ibanez Bass, Pads from GarageBand.
recorder
Boss BR-800

thetworegs

That's quite a noodle loved it I kept waiting for your vocal before I realised it wasn't coming lovely playing

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Geir

Now I'm confused

Two unrelated (unless I'm missing something) great songs

Well done both of you
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

hardlock

Nice melodic up-lifting tune. Very enjoyable listen! 8)

Quote from: Geir on November 25, 2023, 10:54:54 AMTwo unrelated (unless I'm missing something) great songs

I think reg accidently posted this song in wrong thread.

recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

StephenM

this happens sometimes if you have multiple windows open and commenting while doing some file stuff in the other.. it has happened to me before...

Willie, the guitars right out of the gate just reach out and grab ya... I love that... it reminds me of your best stuff which reminds of great bands like Boston... you always do great music

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Mike_S

The bar you set is very high Willie for playing, melody and songwriting. This is another great tune. It ticks a lot of important boxes for me. Guitar instrumental - check. Sweet lead tone - check. Beautiful melody - check. Willie you do indeed rock.

8)  !@005

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand