Guestion to Farrel Jackson about the mix on my version Bread's (The Guitarman"

Started by the physics teacher, November 23, 2023, 06:14:41 AM

the physics teacher

Bread the guitarman via acoustic lounge5
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi there Farrel

Can you listen to this mix on Bread's "The Guitarman" did I mix it better or is my voice to soft now.

I really appreciate your opinion.

Regards Corné de Boer
I do have an elektic bass and guitar, i do have an acoustic guitar. I even have a keyboard and a Roland drum set What I seem to miss is skills. So to cure my at least 40y frustration I dicovered my instrument being my voice. So I finaly had the nerve to take singing lessons and make my voice heared thanks to Songcrafters.

Farrell Jackson

This mix sounds real good to my ears, Corné. It's a good balance between the music and your vocal. Well done! Again, this is just my opinion.
Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

the physics teacher

I do have an elektic bass and guitar, i do have an acoustic guitar. I even have a keyboard and a Roland drum set What I seem to miss is skills. So to cure my at least 40y frustration I dicovered my instrument being my voice. So I finaly had the nerve to take singing lessons and make my voice heared thanks to Songcrafters.

Mike_S

It's a very good mix to my ears too. I like the vocal... it sits nice and clear in the mix. It's such a classic song from a great band, but you have done your own excellent version here. Glad I checked it out.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

the physics teacher

TPB

A well done classic this one hit your vocal range in the sweet spot the mix is great and I always love the acoustic version very nice
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away