CheaperPedals.com is saying goodbye with blowout deals.

Started by Farrell Jackson, November 17, 2023, 07:26:59 AM

Farrell Jackson

If anyone is looking for a good deal on pedals now is your chance. Cheaper Pedals carries several brands such as Joyo, Moen, Mooer etc. They are based in California, USA so the shipping may be cost prohibitive to some parts of the world but it's worth a look. I've purchased several of their pedals without any problems. Check it out you might see something you can't live without.

https://cheaperpedals.com/products/biyang-delay-ad-10-time-machine?syclid=clbnbv65ji7s73806asg&utm_campaign=emailmarketing_174593048876&utm_medium=email&utm_source=shopify_email

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Blooby

Thanks for the heads up. For anybody interested, the Mooer E-Lady is a really good Electric Mistress clone. For those not familiar, think of the chords at the beginning of "Walking on the Moon."

Goes from subtle to seasick. Fun pedal.

Blooby

StephenM

great info Farrell... I am not a big pedal guy but... at these prices I am sure I can make a spot for a few

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Zoltan

Is there a particular reason why you can't order these directly from China? (other than customs). Might not be much cheaper, but that way there would be more variety.

It's also worth noting that playing with cheap pedals is dangerous. It can lead to harder things...
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper