"Bare Chested"

Started by Blooby, November 15, 2023, 02:38:37 PM

Blooby

Bare Chested (w fade) - Blooby
Time:
0:00
Volume:

Had a couple free hours due to inclimate weather and wanted to just record anything.  Only had time for a quick mix. Drums and bass a bit uneven and plenty o' wanking but oh well.

Peace.

Blooby

StephenM

I scarcely know how to describe this "song"... this is more like a journey... a trip...and experience... glad I'm now experienced...this takes more twists and turns than a mountain stream coming out of the rocks in spring.... the little effects are brilliant too.. a great and very interesting and intriguing track.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Bluesberry

There you go all Steve Vai on us again......I am a bit awestruck and slightly euphoric from this wee tune.....I totally love shit like this......

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

cuthbert

I hear solid rock riffs over shifting, sometimes unexpected backgrounds - are those all guitars? A special effect?

Btw, your tones are awesome.

Great listen, I enjoyed that.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Ray Brookes

Great musicianship presented here. Excellent guitar work - breathless in fact. Great feel too and stellar riffs in there.
Ray Brookes

hardlock

what they said - but how about a redo where you don't fade out in the best place (mid killer lead) but return to the song? Great stuff either way! 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

karl1171

Mix sounds fine to me. Well played, and plenty going on here to keep it interesting. I particulalry like the synth about 1:20

Farrell Jackson

That's some cool guitar work Blooby! I agree with all the comments above.
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Blooby

Quote from: cuthbert on November 15, 2023, 06:48:10 PMare those all guitars? A special effect?

The basic guitar sounds are from that Tonex pedal. I still find it amazing.

There is a Thumbjam solo, and there are two brief spots with some Arturia softsynths.

Thanks, all, for listening.

Blooby

bruno

Great sounds out of that Tonex and very nice playing. Having all those sounds to hand really helps with the creativity. Does it have on board effects are are you using pedals/DAW based effects?
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600