The Elephant in the Room

Started by Zoltan, November 15, 2023, 02:10:08 PM

BerryPatch

Cool retro europop sound! How did you do those vocals? They sound great! It's like a lost Human League song, the 43 tracks worked out! Great, full sound here.

Zoltan

Quote from: BerryPatch on November 17, 2023, 01:30:53 PMHow did you do those vocals? They sound great! It's like a lost Human League song, the 43 tracks worked out! Great, full sound here.

I used online Ai tools to make the female vocals based on my scratch vocals :)

I don't usually use that many tracks, but if it's a synth thing then i just might. I just uploaded yet another version. Now with "proper" vocals and several more changes.

I had to stop adding stuff because it started to sound too modern to my liking. I want it to be dated and clunky :)

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Bluesberry

Now you have done it.....proper.......Human League all the way.....retro goofball goodness......I love it.....it's like you were all hopped up on goofballs .....glorious goofballs......lovely lemon flavoured goofballs......or was that bacon flavoured goofballs.....what an epic ending.....majestic

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

StephenM

this is so pro... it was bands like these that made 70's extinct!  It is so catchy... however, at the end of the day it is all just a different way to get people together... and bump around! 

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Geir

That was fun.

Getting a strong 80s vibe.

Great performance and fab production

Well done
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

thetworegs

the winner for the next Eurovision ...we have just about a year now homed a puppy Bella she peed on the floor shit behind the settee continually till house trained which seemed to take forever but had a way of gaining forgiveness  just by being so loving now she's become the sixth child

If Life is a dream then use your imagination