In the Mode (guitar based instrumental)

Started by Bluesberry, November 14, 2023, 04:59:21 PM

BerryPatch

I had a great time figuring out some bass for this after some deliberation  on figuring which bass I should use. I ended up using my Sterling 5 string to get that low D sound easy (drop D does my head in ;D). Another great recording, the extended guitar soloing is awesome, almost Zappa like in parts!

Jean Pierre

Lots of lovely guitar sounds in this composition, I like the first one, the one in the first chorus (acoustic guitar?) ...what instrument is it? with what effects?
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Awesome instrumental. such a great listen. So much in there  to take in, it all sounds great.
That lead guitar is really good.
Great production on this.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

TPB

Smooth as Tennessee whiskey  Kudos brother this is nice and tasty
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

thetworegs

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Geir

Quote from: BerryPatch on November 17, 2023, 02:08:21 PM........, the extended guitar soloing is awesome, almost Zappa like in parts!
my thoughts exactly!
I also get the Neil Young reference, but it's all Berry anyway

A really nice instrumental you've made here, with some interesting chord progressions.

And the bass. Oh wow. That's how you do it
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

cuthbert

I'm reluctant to try to pigeonhole this, but I can say it's majestic and soaring. Man, your fingers must have gotten sore!

Well done, gentlemen.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

SE

Yeah just got agree this is a Berry composition no comparison, it,s just a thing.
What a great listen, top stuff really enjoyed the listen!!
recorder
Boss BR-80