Low Blow (Stephen Moore Experience)

Started by Zoltan, November 14, 2023, 01:32:30 PM

Zoltan

Low Blow (Stephen Moore Experience)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Here's a new one straight from the oven. The mix might still change some, but i couldn't resist the temptation of unleashing it.
It was a dead end jam that Stephen managed to turn into a real song. The whole concept of the "battle of the sexes" and vocal melodies including all the backing vocs are pure Stephen!

I did some tinkering with the sounds. It's a rocking looney tune.

Low-Blow-single.jpg
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Pete C

Brilliant 80's Hair Metal style. You two could be the next Steel Panther !

Pete

recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

StephenM

well, this is proof that musicians need producers.  Let's face it... this is all Zoltan... I just spewed shit into the mic and he did this... 8)  8)  8)

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Bluesberry

Spectacular boys.......flecking heck yeah........deep man ....deep......and wide......what a production man........love those guitars.........spanking good........maybe I should pay attention to the lyrics for a moment......oh my..........well, that's saucy.......spicy and saucy........hahahahahahaha........those "female" vocals are a scream man...a real scream.......

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

;D Bloody brilliant guys. The backing track is awesome zoltan, thise guitars are smoking.  Love the rock drums too.
Great producing.
Stephen always improves songs in my opinion. Especially with the lyrics haha. Great vocals steve.

its like a zz top track.
Also reminds me a little of the band Electric six.
Just great.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Ray Brookes

Love this. Fantastic production; those guitars are cooking and great vocal work. Excellent job you two.
Ray Brookes

TPB

Wow wow this is smoking guys ripping guitars and Steve's vocals love the poster
Bravo
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

hardlock

Nice rocker for sure! Not sure about the theme however.. ::)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Johnbee

Yeah, that Steven guy is a cross between Phil Ramone and Frank Zappa in the producer's chair.  You can definitely hear his influence.  Love everything about this, especially the energy. You guys work so well together.

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

StephenM

I listen to alot of BTO and some of their music is quite heavy, a early version of heavy metal per se.  They went in quite a few directions if you were one that listened to a wide amount of their music... the music in this reminds me of BTO, not the leads so much but the progression and the rhythms and rest... granted this is a bit updated from their sound...

I could not come up with this music..

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner