Bring It Back - Mike_S and Kenny Mac

Started by Mike_S, November 13, 2023, 10:54:41 AM

Mike_S

Bring It Back
Time:
0:00
Volume:
A hard rock original from myself and Kenny Mac

This is straight ahead no prisoners taken, just plug in and boom... go for it. The world doesn't do enough music like this any more, so we attempt to help fix that! :)

I did the basic track a while back and as it was coming together I could hear Kenny doing rock vocals and shredding guitar in my head to this. I contacted Kenny and he kindly obliged and took it to the next level.

Hope you enjoy

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Bluesberry

Holy sweet baby Jesus.......smoking guys......smoking.........no need for coffee after listening to this rock monster

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

StephenM

I heard this before in your playing... the guitars in some of the rocking Bob Seger tunes like "Sunburst"...

wicked.. the vocals take a rocket ship to the cosmos and project it into warp speed... a seeming engine of power and acceleration and velocity... but that is what KM does...

and then that guitar solo stands up... and I stand up and clap and applaud... wow.... bloody hell music with power and authority... yes bring that lovin

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Ray Brookes

Fantastic job by you two! Vocals are off the scale and that guitar work is stellar. What a pure and raw great rockin' track. Love it. Get the stadium ready.
Ray Brookes

Johnbee

Insanely sick rocker!  Great job!

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

Pete C

Excellent stuff! Great backer Mike and Kenny can't half belt out those rock vocals. Good listen !

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

Zoltan

It starts out fine, but nothing hinted at the greatness it reaches with the introduction of the mighty Kenny Mac.

And Mike is always such a treasure. Hits all the right notes with his songwriting.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

SE

Deffo great work guys, really  has a Cult feel to the track, one of my happy places, great tune loved it!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Geir

Massive massive massive!!!

Rock and roooooooooollllllllll !!!

For once I'm not totally bummed out about my long Covid cause at least I now have long enough hair to do some headbanging  8)

Well done chaps
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

SE

Really back for some more of this, it,s just cool.
Rocked up to the maximum, what's not like, common!!
recorder
Boss BR-80