Demo song snippet - testing my old microBR recorder

Started by des0free, November 09, 2023, 12:54:52 AM

des0free

Quote from: StephenM on November 09, 2023, 04:01:47 PMIs that a keyboard in there or just the effected guitar... it sounds great.

There is no keyboard - it maybe sounds that way because of the 12-string acoustic - the high B and E strings each have two strings the same (same octave) and since they are slightly out of tune it gives a natural "chorus effect" type sound (while the other strings are normal + high octave).  By the way, I found a trick to make the 12 string easier to play. I put a capo on 2nd fret and then tune back down to E standard. So then its like having a shorter scale guitar, less finger stretch plus lower string tension!
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ted

Sounds great!

We should have a "Dust Off Your Micro BR Fest" – maybe a Mini Fest.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

StephenM

Quote from: des0free on November 09, 2023, 10:31:12 PM
Quote from: StephenM on November 09, 2023, 04:01:47 PMIs that a keyboard in there or just the effected guitar... it sounds great.

There is no keyboard - it maybe sounds that way because of the 12-string acoustic - the high B and E strings each have two strings the same (same octave) and since they are slightly out of tune it gives a natural "chorus effect" type sound (while the other strings are normal + high octave).  By the way, I found a trick to make the 12 string easier to play. I put a capo on 2nd fret and then tune back down to E standard. So then its like having a shorter scale guitar, less finger stretch plus lower string tension!

cool trick Doug

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Geir

Good to hear a new one from you. This is catchy as h311

Love it

Quote from: Ted on November 10, 2023, 04:05:40 AMSounds great!

We should have a "Dust Off Your Micro BR Fest" – maybe a Mini Fest.
Indeed
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Mike_S

recorder