Time:
0:00
Volume:
Some blues boogie.
Ray Brookes

thetworegs

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

bruno

Awesome tune. Loved that guitar tone and the harp solo. I loved all the little adds from the keys, plus excellent vox. A great listen and foot tapping goodness. Well done ray
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Zoltan

I don't. You really have what they call as the magic fingers and a real songcrafting talent to boot!

Sold out in Kiwirrkurra Community!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

StephenM

I can't blame you for being so awesome!  It don't matter what you do you always deliver the goods...

back in the day you would have become the Sears catalog of song selections... man alive this is good...that beat..
that pinaner... guitar is phenom and  you know I love organ..

vocals are top

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Trist

a very cool boogie woogie song Ray , has that ole skool vibe which is infectious, would sound great driving this one turned up to 11 . has a coolness all of its own . musically and vocally execellent organ rhythm vocal style everything clicks . enjoyed a lot

hardlock

Now this is a boogie! Really tells a musical story. Great song all around! 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Farrell Jackson

Everybody needs a foot tappin' boogie to go with their morning coffee. Between the two, my neurons are firing on all cylinders now. What's not to like? Great guitar, tasty blues harpin', cool vocals/lyric, sparkling piano, and some slippery slide guitar to bring it on home. Excellent Ray and thanks for the morning jolt of boogie!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Johnbee

You handle boogie and 12 bar blues well.  You never cease to amaze me by your versatility.

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

SE

Cool,12 bar,stuff, loving the harp, keys and vocal.
Just cool recording,loved the listen!!
recorder
Boss BR-80