Sooner or Later - AndyR Original

Started by AndyR, June 28, 2009, 10:28:36 AM

T.C. Elliott

I agree with Greeny. Slick production and good mixing doesn't mean a thing if it don't have a good song to start with. Excellent.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

SwanSong

Agree with all the above and more. well done and a big thumbs up . take care Neil

AndyR

Folks! Many thanks... and special thanx to Mr BumpBerry  ;D

Still in lurk mode at the moment - doodling loads but not recording.

However, I am looking at 2 weeks off around Easter (that the missus can't take), so I have high hopes  :)

I'll have to have a listen to this myself when I get home - I can't really remember what it sounds like...  ::)
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

stoman

What a wonderful 60s Motown feel! GREAT, no, wait ... INCREDIBLE vocals!

Regards,
  Steffen

AndyR

:)

Right, I'm gonna see if I can get the mp3 attached to the original post in this thread - I've just figured out why it doesn't appear in my "Play all my songs" link ::)

(I have to admit, I originally plonked in a link to soundclick in an attempt to get it bumped up the charts there :D).

Let's see what happens!

EDIT: It worked! But only after 64G had helped me - many thanks for that, I'll know next time (eg if I want to remix a song after posting).

OK, the folks that wanted to download it can now! (I never allow downloading on Soundclick)
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

Gu Djin

Very clean production, must have missed the earlier version.  I reckon this would be complicated on any recording platform.  Good one.
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

Tangled Wires

Can't add any more to what as been said, apart from the fact that I feel guilty as hell for not commenting on it previously.

Unbelievable quality of songwriting, performance and production, you certainly pushed the BR to its limits here!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

stoman

Quote from: AndyR on October 24, 2010, 10:24:12 AMOK, the folks that wanted to download it can now! (I never allow downloading on Soundclick)

I do download them from there anyway. ;)

Regards,
  Steffen

AndyR

OK folks, ignore the waffle about Soundclick etc above.

The player in the OP is now playing from alonetone. You can download from that. Or you can play or download from my alonetone pages by using the links in my sig.
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1