I Bring You Thunder

Started by Ron D Bowes, November 05, 2023, 10:29:53 AM

StephenM

back in for a deeper listen... so I really dig the story line in the song...it is big and has a great narrative.  The lead guitar that starts just before 2:00 is so darned fine.. it sounds a bit lower and the effect and playing are amazing... then you start into the RonBowe lead that kills me slowly but surely... fine stuff on this track... I think it might be my favorite so far of yours... and you have alot of great tunes Ron! 

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

StephenM

one more thing... the recording and mix are so damn great... fantastic work... and of course killer vocals as always...but that lead man...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Johnbee

I'm loving the guitar sound on this.  Exceptional piece in every way.

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

des0free

Oh yes!  I don't like smoky bars, but I want to hear you play this in a smoky bar!
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Hope you're feeling better Ron. Music is good medicine for that. This sounds great. I love that bluesy rhythm guitar strumming. Great drums, bass and lead. Awesome vocals and lyrics as usual. A real foot stomper.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Blooby

Great use of dynamics on top of a killer song. It's especially effective when it comes down before that huge lead.

Blooby