D-bag Blues (Instrumental)

Started by hardlock, November 04, 2023, 10:08:09 PM

hardlock

D-BAG Blues - instrumental
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I ran across this song from 2022 and made it an instrumental for the fest. Hope you enjoy it. I like it better!

(original: https://songcrafters.org/forum/index.php?topic=32410.0)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Ray Brookes

Nice instrumental, Ken and well played & produced. Lovely clean sound and spacious mix.
Ray Brookes

StephenM

the melodies in this are so lovely... wonderful sounds and arrangement.  percussion is spot on as well.  You are a fine multi instrumentalist!

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Ron D Bowes

Nice piece. I like the changes employed. Sweet lead guitar - clean tone. Gentle bridge section remeniscent of Fleetwood Mac - the early years. Nice job.

Farrell Jackson

I dig the piano in this and the drums are great! I like the slight tempo change or perception of a change from the intro to the main passage. You've done some cool lead guitar throughout. Excellent Ken!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Pete C

A very pro-sounding piece of music - well played and well put together. Great listen !

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

Jean Pierre

I like it, but it's not a blues ;) ...but it's still nice harmony and a nice melody There's a "free" space of 8 bars at 1'26" ...can I add a little dobro or weissenborn chorus?

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

bruno

Very reminiscent to me of focus - the gentler side of them. Lovely
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

cuthbert

Quote from: hardlock on November 04, 2023, 10:08:09 PMI ran across this song from 2022 and made it an instrumental for the fest. Hope you enjoy it. I like it better!

(original: https://songcrafters.org/forum/index.php?topic=32410.0)

It's really a lovely tune hardlock, but unfortunately it doesn't qualify because it wasn't written & recorded specifically for the festival.

Please refer to the festival rules (particularly the first rule) on this page:
https://songcrafters.org/forum/index.php?topic=30543.0
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

hardlock

Thanks all for the good words. Being my own worst critic, they really help.

Cuthbert - Opps, think I heard that before for another fest. Should have checked first. Sorry about that.
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure