"Sweet Velour"

Started by Blooby, November 02, 2023, 03:17:04 PM

Blooby

Sweet Velour - Blooby (2023-11-02 - 256)
Time:
0:00
Volume:

I think velour says it all really.

Peace.

Blooby

Ray Brookes

Oh yeah. Sweet guitar playing up there with Santana and a beautifully arranged/produced composition. Love the spacious mix and the use of the reverb/delay is perfectly done. What a great soundtrack this would be for the right movie.
Ray Brookes

StephenM

I loved velour...  it was a big rage for the inside of vans and stuff at one time... I suppose some think that is creepy these days.. but man that velour was soft...

this song ain't exactly soft.. but it is silky... and that bagpipe sort of drone is amazing back there to play over...

super guitar work!  nice tones.. and really well played.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Zoltan

Blooby. The one who makes me wonder if i should start practicing...

Great huge open ambient spaces and the icing of the cake: The melodies and lively soloing.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

TPB

Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Pete C

That's a great instrumental and a fine demonstration of some tasty effects !

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

SE

From what I remember, Bobby has being  doing this,cool stuff for the last 10 or 15 years.
This guy is a guitar player that should be  pro.
Excellent!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Ron D Bowes

Grabbed me from tyhe intro with the psychadelic vibe and then that wondeful lead guitar with that jazz tone. Very cool Blooby! Then a slight change of gear. Steve Hillage vibe!

hardlock

Wow, what a outstanding song! Absolutely fine guitar work - Love it! 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Bluesberry

Son-of-a-gun........velour indeed...that wouldn't be velour underwear would it....just asking for clarity......this is quite brilliant

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand