Trick or Treating (DONE)

Started by Zoltan, October 29, 2023, 01:14:16 PM

Bluesberry

Duran Duran have been naughty boys ........wonderful fun and naughty.....nobody does it like this anymore...love that bass

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

StephenM

Quote from: Farrell Jackson on October 31, 2023, 07:39:44 AMI like this Zoltan...for some reason it reminded me of Wang Chung's style. So, I listened to Wang Chung on Vevo and decided that it still reminds me of Wang Chung, which is cool because they were great. All your song needs are a million-dollar studio, high dollar engineers, promotion and a time machine to get back to 1980. A cool song and your vocals work the magic...all by yourself!

and here all along I thought Wayne Chung was a person... I didn't realize it was Wang Chung... .ha...
either way it is good to Chung away tonight... every body Zoltan tonight... (I don't think this sounds like that I just wanted to be funny)

i do love the keyboard and that whiny little lead guitar sound... very cool...
a really fun song and it is hard to decide what to post on the annual sampler so good on ya man

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Thought this was a Halloween song at first..it's certainly a treat zoltan. I love the music and the groove to this. It has that disco / pop type vibe to it. And the lyrics and vocals are great.
The guitars , keys and synths are really nice.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.