"Mr. Bill and the Jackass"

Started by Blooby, October 26, 2023, 11:50:30 AM

Blooby

Mr Bill and the Jackass (256) - Blooby
Time:
0:00
Volume:

Title came from a one-off Marshall Bluesbreaker clone that had some characters from Shrek on it. Shrek's ears light up when it's on. Sounds good, too. Check out the small builder Little River Customs (Reverb.com and I believe Facebook). The owner has a tendency to slash prices mightily when the mood strikes him. Puts the guts of overdrives and fuzzes into die-cast cars as well. Very cool.

I goaded my non-musical brother Paul into taking the faux-keyboard freak-out solo. I am still disappointed no cape was involved.

I know that shaker is intrusively loud, but it was part of that wav percussion loop I dug.

Peace.

Blooby

Pipes

Great one..

Shaker not too loud at all..

Love that punchy bass tone and lines

All in all a catchy tune.

hardlock

Well constructed with killer leads and tones galore! Shaker's fine. Very cool piece of work! 8) Should enter in instrumental feast.
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

StephenM

shaker works:  caution:  my hearing is a bit off!
the mix sounds great to me.  I love your bass mix here... I get befuddled with the bottom often... this is really clean.  great soloing man
bass work is awesome also...really got it.  that ending is badass

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Farrell Jackson

The shaker sounds ok to me. Great lead tone and playing on the guitar. I like that low growling bass. A cool listen!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

BerryPatch

Frigging cool instrumental! I love your phrasing and production sounds just right to me (shaker and all!). I enjoyed hearing this!

Zoltan

A saw a lot of booties shaking while listening to this.

All imaginery of course, but you can share the visuals. Unfortunately my ability to mentally cast the visuals are limited so because of the static firm booties might turn into flabby ones...

I hope you still enjoy them. Like i did with the song.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

kenny mac

Great guitar work, reminds me of Geir in parts.
The fluency of the runs is top notch.
Great rhythm parts as well.
Excellent

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

This is great. That guitar is wicked. Real fast fingers..Reminded me of some Eric Clapton stuff. All the music is so well constructed. I love the beat and the shaker sounds fine.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Trist

cool lead guitar and the shakers sounded fine, enjoyable bluesy rock jam