Beautiful Scars (Greeny & Redler original)

Started by Redler, October 23, 2023, 07:07:49 AM

Zoltan

I can hear the jangly brit pop influence and the smell of sauna in the composition. Greeny does a fabulous work with the vocals and Redler offers the fantastic backer.

Enjoyable stuff this is.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Ray Brookes

Always great stuff from you two. Excellent production/arranging and cool vocal work along with nice guitar solo.
Ray Brookes

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Pipes

Nice production Guitars and  all..

Great melodic tune.

Vocals fit perfectly. Great melody and lyrics here..

Well done chaps
Nick

BerryPatch

Excellent song guys! This song has cool driving feel in the verses and really opens up nicely to those beautiful chords in chorus. Great lyrics and vox from Tim!

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Great backer redler.Tim is always great with additions. his lyrics, vocals and guitar solo has really turned this into a perfect edgy pop song. Awesome collaboration.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

maxit

Kari and Greeny, another wonderful song! I super like the change minor to major, and the guitar solo is fantastic!!!
recorder
Audacity

launched

Another great one here, you both play very well together. A fine musical interlock for sure. The dedication is evident, or:

"Fun to make it right, serious to get it tight!"

I appreciate your music!

"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

thetworegs

Liking that backer a lot  Kari .....great vocal as always Tim...solo fits like a glove ....loved it

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Ray Brookes

Great song and perfectly produced. Cool lyrics, vocals and instrumentation. Well done to you both.
Ray Brookes