Started by Douglas, June 27, 2009, 02:05:33 PM

Douglas

Clontarf_v2
Time:
0:00
Volume:
New version with bass...

Geir

Love it ... massive with raw power and beautiful harmonies ... there's something timeless over parts of this one for me ...

Great work
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Ferryman

Great heavy sound and real power here. Love the simple but oh so effective guitar layers. As Geir says, real power in those harmonies, and the production is top notch - love those punchy guitar sounds. Killer tune, very, very good indeed.

Some vox would be nice......

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

galestermusic

OH! Sweet Lord!!! What a track!!!!! My only suggestion is clean it up and get levels right....to stop the clipping. This defiantely needs appropriate vox or some screaming guitar intrumental.

AWESOME AWESOM AWESOM!!!!

CLAP CLAP CLAP

galestermusic

Just telling ya I listened again!!!!!! WOW

Dmann

AndyR

Wow! big sound, melodic, powerful...

Love it... keep working on this one, there's something here. :)

You're a pretty good rock guitarist as well - I'm listening to the layering of guitars, but also closely to your rhythm playing, you've got a really nice "tight-but-loose" bounce to your chords and chugging.
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

Greeny

There's something very special in these big riffs. It's a monster song dying for some vocals to turn it into a stadium-filler. Fantastic guitar work. I can't quite put my finger on why this is so good. But is most definitely is.