Warp Factor V (Listen Until The End)

Started by StephenM, October 17, 2023, 05:02:59 PM

StephenM

warp factor V
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I think it is alot these days to ask someone to give a listen to something I have done, and to listen for a bit over 5 minutes!  I have learned the past few years just how precious 5 minutes can be.  For me, listening to a song by Kansas for 10 minutes straight is not a problem... because I love them that much.  I know each and every one of us carries groups, bands, artists that we love in our hearts and in our minds.  And we are generous of our time with them because they gave us so much in our hearts when we were going through various phases of our lives.  So we don't always have time to listen to everyone, and every group, you never could. 
I get it.
So to each and every one of you who has taken the time to listen to any of my tracks, and thank you for that! 
And for commenting!  I thank each of you for that..

it makes a difference in my life and thanks so much for that...

I think musically this piece here, an instrumental, is over all the best music I have done yet... considering me as a drummer, bassist, guitarist etc.  It has taken me a while to achieve some consistency in ability on the various instruments... I feel like this is proof of some milestones...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

BerryPatch

You're right about this being very tight! Thunderous groove on those drums, Ginger Baker-esque. The lead guitar work reminds me of Roger McQuinn on Eight Miles High but the music has the energy of a punk song. Free flowing, spacial and rocking! Very original Stephen, you've got a style all to your own and I love that!

Redler

Really fine job by an multi-instrumentalist! A lots of energy, fine guitar licks and you are able to keep the tempo right on timing. Just great, Stephen!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Mike_S

Oh a little beauty here. I have heard a lot of your stuff now Steve and have followed your journey. To my ears your guitar playing has reached another level lately. This is mighty fine playing and so on the money with the melody the whole way through. I like your drum style too... it's your own style and I agree with Keith, there is an element of punk attitude here. you have your own style and that's priceless.

BUT... this needs to be added to the Instrumental Fest!... Add the icon and get it in there! :)

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand