Tapeworm

Started by Zoltan, October 16, 2023, 01:20:10 PM

Blooby

Quote from: StephenM on October 16, 2023, 08:36:42 PMddddfddfdadlfajdflajsdflkajsdlfjz,xcvasldfjaoidjflzxkcvzxdfjoasdjakdkjakdjadkjadmzlxkcjoaiweuoadkcjgalskdjoaxcjgasdjfasjdoiajcxvlkzxglasdjfoadjfglakjxcv l;iusotiasdpjawpeiruaw0etujgpier ujtpiSdp to;asjdizsdr J

me typing to this tune!

Perfect.

Boy howdy, this was fun. I hope you were thrashing about whilst recording.

Blooby

Ray Brookes

Jeez, frantic metal! Get some vocals in there, Z. My suggestion would be maybe Trevor (thetworegs) Those drums are crazy and what a fantastic track.
Ray Brookes

Zoltan

Quote from: Ray Brookes on October 19, 2023, 12:58:00 PMMy suggestion would be maybe Trevor (thetworegs)

Thanks for all the comments! I think this is kinda trash :D I was really just trying out the bass strings... And now the strings are properly intonated.

I WAS thinking of Trev while doing this track. And SE... I did actually do a quick "death metal" vocal track for this, but thought it's best left in the drawer :D

As an aside. I did everything thru the Dark Side pedal. This doesn't really sound like something Gilmour would do...
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Johnbee

Felt my teeth shaking to this.
Good rockin'.
 :) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

Mike_S

Quote from: StephenM on October 17, 2023, 05:18:39 PMdfjslkdlaskdfjlasv,z.mdl;tqeiopgk;gvma'ob qpoi tpoakdtq[ r
tay/s ky skclvjhT/fg,vh ks g;vhlko57k ysi[t ya[5y[zodfk dkgfpijepr gjaerj ugWIRK6 QASKJKDFY.NEDFMVHKLE RGHMD.,GMSLKFHLZC .N,D MFV BKJSLKGHAI3J6 T;ALDZKFOI3K,TL FHBX MN.XMCVBLHKUEASDGJ ASODUY hwad jfAHoisdh foH ek

Some great comments to this track but Steve says it best... how can one disagree??

There is is a bit of early Metallica going on here. Excellent stuff

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand