I see right through ya!

Started by Pipes, October 16, 2023, 04:00:12 AM

Pipes

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

Funkey damn and blasted type stuff

Pete C

I love a funky bass line and this definitely has it. An unusual song but very addictive !

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

Redler

Stunning job, Nick! Two basses match well together and your voice is icing on the cake. Great!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Farrell Jackson

Those basses are real monsters! They are stealing the show. The octave vocals are cool!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Zoltan

The soundtrack for the dark room, art gallery, or and exhibit of somekind. Probably with people wearing flamboyant costumes and being part of the new romantic movement.

Where designer drugs are in vogue and the latest thing has already become a fad. Blink and you'll miss it.

That's what i'm getting from this track. If the intention was to conjure images of ducks swimming in the bond i don't think you succeeded. Otherwise i'd say this odd duckling is a winner of a track! :)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

thetworegs

Those are some funky bass's loving it great vocal as always

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Blooby

I love how unapologetically original this is. Well done.

Blooby

StephenM

this is very very original and very very good in my ears.  The vocals alone are awesome and the basses sound great.

what I do think would be cool would be a 15 to 30 second Blooby solo here somewhere.. but it is great as it is.

very original... percuss works a treat too

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner