Edit: I CANCELLED MYSELF :)

Started by Zoltan, October 14, 2023, 01:39:09 PM

Zoltan

Somekind of Jam (256kbs) V2
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I got a new pedal today! Keeley Darkside. This is a quick test i did with it. The other guitar sound (the fuzzier octave type of thing) is Beetronics Swarm.

Not a real mix and everything done wearing the headphones.

Edit: Oh and i put Tapewounds on the Yamaha bass. Now i don't have any regular strings anymore (!).

Edit 2: I ended up hating the lyrics / vocal idea so i i threw it away. Here's an extended backing track if someone wants to have a go with it. The tempo is 100bmp. If not i'll try to invent something later on...

Edit 3: Uploaded a version with some organ and rhodes action.

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

thetworegs

Nice certainly does the job liking the fuzzy swarm too nice job with vocal too enjoyed

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

SE

Great,stuff loving the vocal and guitar, way too short, just cool!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

BerryPatch

Damn, that Fuzz! This song reminds me of a Hot Chocolate track or maybe a desynthed Parliament song! Tight playing here and a great sound (love that bass too!).

StephenM

I like the Hot Chocolate ref... yup...

that fuzz sure sounds fuzzy,,,, I like some fuzz... this is cool... very cool

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Ray Brookes

Cool funky track and that bass playing is stellar - tight as a drum and nicely locked in with the rhythm section. Love that cheesy organ that comes in around 2:30.
Ray Brookes

Farrell Jackson

A cool, funky track Zoltan. I dig the bass and it's tight with the drums. The guitars (fuzzed) sound great. I got here after the vocals were removed but it's still a cool backing track!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

hardlock

Great groove on this one. Nice and tight. Super funky! - Like it a lot! 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Mike_S

Wanted to listen to this pretty much on the strength of the title "I cancelled myself"... very cool  8)

It is a very cool track... be proud!  ;)

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand