Flaming sunshine

Started by thetworegs, October 13, 2023, 04:50:40 AM

thetworegs

Flaming Sunshine
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Instr2023 (banner image missing)

Its raining again here so a rest day becomes a studio day and this is another attemp at an instrumental for the fest A bit of easy drummer the ES335 with the Kemper, Bass, an electric piano  and an assortment of Brass and a little flute...hope you enjoy

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Bluesberry

Yes sir.....grooving man........I can dig it.........the soundtrack to a real swinging time ......I can picture a young Dennis Hopper showing up to the party......pockets full of pills and other fun stuff.....saying.....groovy baby......groovy

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

StephenM

the drum intro alone is worth turning this on... and then came that friggin guitar(s) and then the song gets horny...damn... I am laughing my head off this is so bloody great... wow...Trev... then I remember "it's an instrumental" so there ain't a gonna be some vocals from the deepest parts of the universe...
but none the less this cranks like a model A ford on a warm July afternoon... brill

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Zoltan

Now that Mr Blues mentioned Dennis Hopper i can't erase the images of him shouting! (In Blue Velvet).

Reggie man... This sounds like something that would call for a shot of whiskey. Are you trying to sell us the sauce, or would cigars suffice?

As much as i enjoyed the guitar, It was the other stuff that caught my attention. The brass. Oh, the brass.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

hardlock

Nice one. Dig the contrasting instruments and melodies. You nailed it! 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Redler

Fine piece of instrumental music, Trev! Everything has put nicely together here. I love the flute part especially!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Farrell Jackson

This is cool Trevor! It's good to hear you are stretching your wings with the brass additions. They sound great, as does the flute, as does your wah guitar. This has put me in the mood to watch Pulp Fiction again.
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

godinqc

Cool instrumental ..  really liked the horns and the wah guitar
Well done ..
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

Mike_S

Yes love it... the brass is indeed a cool addition. I am enjoying a nice whiskey at the time of listening so can confirm it does a good job at adding to the experience. Lovely soulful track  8)

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand