"Off Script"

Started by Blooby, October 12, 2023, 11:05:35 AM

Blooby

Off Script edit - Blooby
Time:
0:00
Volume:

No endless remixing this time. I did this in a few different programs so this is a one-off.

Thank you sincerely for listening.

Blooby

Bluesberry

When I first read your description I thought you wrote "I did this in a few different positions"........I took it to mean different positions on the guitar neck ...that's what I hoped you meant......lol..........then read it again......oh I see....programs.........whatever positions you were using it sounds deep and wide......like a great soundscape should.....and the playing.....the playing.........sounds like a Steve Vai composition

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

StephenM

I swear I heard a voice at :27 there!  It was the guitar though.

this mix is so incredible... what a life this things breathes on it's own... brilliant stuff Blooby...

the guitar work is as per the usual great!  The mix... wow.

the pulsing drums...oooooooo

very theatre... very movie... but even better.. it's like a wonderful and challenging dream that leaves you breathless in the morning but when you wake up you know you are better off for it.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Ray Brookes

Oh yeah. Just beautiful production/instrumentation. Fabulous guitar work and a lovely spacious mix.
Ray Brookes

BerryPatch

Quote from: Bluesberry on October 12, 2023, 11:16:23 AMthe playing.........sounds like a Steve Vai composition
Yes, absolutely! Amazing playing here and I love the ethereal sounds in last half. Quite a dream-like composition....

Mike_S

I do get the Steve Vai thing (wow that takes some doing), but you have your own unpredictable edge to your stuff. And that outro, those sweet synthy sounds just take it to another place. Fantastic.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

hardlock

Stunning piece of work! Loved the listen. Quite a musical adventure! 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Redler

So beautiful and relaxing! This sounds amazing via phones, music from space...
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

SE

Excellent piece of work, lots of intervals and interesting changes,great stuff as always!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

thetworegs

Forever evolving a beautiful piece of music

If Life is a dream then use your imagination