A Worthy Man

Started by Ron D Bowes, October 07, 2023, 09:15:52 AM

Ron D Bowes

A Worthy Man
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I have, at last, released my new album "The Hounds of Hell". So I am freed up to work on Kingstorm, Hart & Bowes and more solo work. So, that said, here is my very latest solo track.

Ray Brookes

Excellent rocking track right from the get go, Ron. Production is first class and well thought out arranging.
Ray Brookes

hardlock

Nice rocker! Very enjoyable listen. Love the harmonies and leads! 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Great rocking song Ron. The guitars sound perfect. Nicely layered, great solo. Love the vocals as always.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Farrell Jackson

Congrats on completing your new album, "Hounds of Hell"! I like how this song starts a bit mellower and then bam, it's off to rockin' in good style. Cool vocals/lyrics and backing vocals. The mid solo break is very tasty in a Tom Petty style, very nice!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Mike_S

Damn 2 dangerous women one after the other. Just finished Zoltans track and then onto to this, another tale of a woman not to be messed with! Great rollicking, rockin' fun Ron. Some great riffing and a brilliant solo. Rock is still alive as long as you are here Ron.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Zoltan

Quote from: Ron D Bowes on October 07, 2023, 09:15:52 AMSo I am freed up to work on Kingstorm, Hart & Bowes and more solo work

You're keeping yourself busy! You're almost like Mogwai who gets sprinkled with water and out pops a song :D It's a good thing as you're able to keep the quality high as is evident with this spirited rocker.

There's no taming of Ron. Perhaps that could be a title for a song.

Welldone!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

StephenM

well, well, well... the intro did not prepare me for what was coming (or going)...

I haven't paid much attention to the lyrics yet but the song rocks like the Kinks on steroids... holy hell man... one more beer, one more whiskey...
yeah man..
gonna come with Annabelle .....
oh yes...indeed..
 another blistering rocker from the Ron man!  Hit it...oh yes,,, think I will by golly!  cool lead too

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Bluesberry

Big bold beautiful soul rock........love the backing vocals...and that solo is spot on

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

karl1171

Its quite a catchy song. Well produced, great guitar work