Box of Thoughts

Started by Farrell Jackson, October 06, 2023, 01:49:32 PM

Mike Huntingford

Drums come in create this early Eagles-vibe.  Your acoustic guitar is fantastic. The vocal harmonies are splendid. This is really good songwriting. The solo is fantastic.... A great song and fantastic listen.

Congrats - Loved It!

Mike
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

Bluesberry

Fantastic...I love these songs of yours that are all you.......such a great feel here........so great

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

SE

Yes one of the best I've  heard for  a while, just so professional, the acoustic solo is perfection.
Great vocal with great harmony,just cool, big respect!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

BerryPatch

Beautiful song Farrell! The stripped back choice in the production was the correct one I think. Lovely fingerpicking and excellent lyrics here, they really get to shine here.

des0free

Wow, this is really great!  I love everything about this. It has a kind of gentle, peaceful quality, and the singing and guitar playing including the guitar solo is top notch. Definitely a bit of a hook in the chorus too. I get a little bit of Grateful Dead acoustic vibe. 
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Redler

So beautiful!!

Great tune and lyrics. Your voice with harmonies is always enjoyable to hear! I love the tone of your guitar, too.
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

StephenM

glad to hear this beauty again and a great choice for the annual sampler... sweet playing... wonderful singing... nice lead as well... sounds amazing the whole mix

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner