Greetings and salutations...

Started by ultraj, June 27, 2009, 08:41:41 AM

Been a Micro BR user since April.  Love the little guy!  I look forward to digging in and figuring out what this marvelous toy can really do.

Blooby

You have found a home.  This site is not only informative but addictive as well, filled with a dysfunctional gaggle of excellent players and people.

Welcome.

Blooby

launched

Quote from: ultraj on June 27, 2009, 08:41:41 AM...Love the little guy!...

Me too!! It keeps growing on me daily - and after several months of ownership myself, I am still learning new things all the time - a 24bit portable studio that fits in the palm of a hand!!

You will like it here - lots of cool music posts and tons of knowledgeable people around to help with questions.

Welcome, and see you around!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Bro

A big warm welcome from Denmark!

Can't wait to hear some! :D
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Greeny

Hi from London. And welcome aboard. There's lots of great advice and even greater music here...

galestermusic

Hi ultra, and welcome, let me stand up and say, my name is Greg I am a MicroBR addict and I don't want to get rid of it LOL!

Ted

Quote from: Greeny on June 29, 2009, 03:38:01 AMHi from London. And welcome aboard. There's lots of great advice and even greater music here...

Absolutely.  Sometimes I forget that the purpose of this site is Boss BR recorders.  It's like being at the dog park, and everybody has a dog.  But once you get to know a few of the people you hardly ever talk just about the dogs anymore.

Hello from Arizona, BTW.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

SteveB

Quote from: ultraj on June 27, 2009, 08:41:41 AMBeen a Micro BR user since April.  Love the little guy!  I look forward to digging in and figuring out what this marvelous toy can really do.

ULT - Welcome. Newbie myself, but already feel right at home. And you only have to listen to some of the mind-boggling recordings some of these people do on your purchased type-of-machine, to realise that your little toy can do a damn lot. 8-))
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon

The Reverend 48

guitarron

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder