She's a Real Heartbreaker

Started by Ron D Bowes, September 13, 2023, 08:32:49 AM

Ron D Bowes

She's a Real Heartbreaker
Time:
0:00
Volume:
My new album is in full production mode, so I was going to ease off the pedal, but then the Stones release a single that inspires me! So I wrote this rock and roller, too late for the album though!

Telecaster - all the guitar parts
Benson Musicmaker bass
Drums a mix of loops and midi kb drums

All guitars put through the Vandal amp plug in
Lead put through a Behringer Compression/Sustainer pedal first

thetworegs

Loving the interplay of the guitars loving the vocal too-and those backing vocals work a treat oooh ooh ....nice solo's ....dirty with a capital D......lovely track painted with 70's stones ....love it

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

StephenM

killer track Ron... first off lots of cool words... heartbreaker, moneymaker, necromancer, hypnotize, alleluia,

the who, who's got me looking around at first.
the rhythm guitars are smokin... great tone and playing

bass and drums kick and lead rocks..

vocals are probably the best thing on top of it all too...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Ray Brookes

Love the Stones influence in this one, Ron. Excellent production and radio ready. Love that guitar sound you get and cool drum programming keeping that straight four beat a la Charlie Watts.
Ray Brookes

godinqc

I really liked the Stones vibe to it , really good production , vocals and guitars.
It's too bad it did not make it to the album ..
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

hardlock

Right and tight! Nice part changes and harmonies. A real fun listen! 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Farrell Jackson

A very cool rocker Ron. The Stones influence is there but this is definitely your own style. Excellent lead and backing vocals. You've channeled Charlie on the drums, nice. The middle lead break was a perfect fit. The rhythm guitars play well together. A real fine song Ronbo!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

This is brill Ron. Could have been on one of the stones albums for sure. These style of songs are Just as good if not better than some of their songs.
Great lyrics and story. Love the strumming on the rhythm guitar. Cool lead. Awesome vocals and backing vocals .
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

BerryPatch

Sweet sound of those guitars! Grabs you right from the intro. Great vocals all the way through, your gang vocals here are so on point. The swagger of the Stones meets the steady drive of Bon-era ACDC!

Mike_S

Great tune Ron. You really picture the scene in your lyrics in a lot of your songs. I like the style... kinda old school good time fun, like how it used to be. Top rocker... yes definite touch of the stones but it's all you too... this is what you do

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand