Livin Lovin Maid - Led Zep cover for no particular reason

Started by ODH, September 12, 2023, 12:50:14 PM

ODH

LivinLovin copy
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I suppose for no better reason than finishing Led Zeppelin III (and getting an SC jukebox of it), here's another LZ cover, this time off of II.

It's a very simple song, three chords (A, D and E7), bass, drums guitar, vocals and backing vocals. Two and a half minutes long, give or take.

My version is pitching on leg and heading to middle. True, no funny business.

GB drums and bass, many many guitar tracks, three vocals. There was a rock organ track for a while but it only muddied the mix.

Enjoy and party on

Nick
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

cuthbert

Nailed those riffs and leads, Nick. Tons of great songs on Led Zeppelin II, and your cover is top-notch. Maybe we should have another Zeppelin fest? It's been a while...

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

thetworegs

Really enjoyed that Nick you certainly got those riffs down loving the production too

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

StephenM

wow.... you rocked this Nick and the vocals are fantastic... it's legit man!  The guitar work cooks.... smokin...

you got alot of tricks up your sleeve.... next here comes the rabbit from the hat!  Killer cover man

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Mike_S

Quote from: cuthbert on September 12, 2023, 01:26:31 PMNailed those riffs and leads, Nick. Tons of great songs on Led Zeppelin II, and your cover is top-notch. Maybe we should have another Zeppelin fest? It's been a while...

It's true, some real gems on this album. Great version Nick, brilliant guitar and overall it really rocks. Sounds are very true to the original. Yeah I am up for a Zep fest if it happens, just a lot would be ruled out for me by the talent filter  ;D  But well done on this Nick... worthy addition to the rest of your Zep stuff.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

des0free

This is very nice!  I admit I'm not too familiar with this song - I must have heard it while listening to the album, but must be a somewhat "deep cut" (played less on the radio?). But you've done a great job on everything with this. Smoking guitar riffs - check! Killer vocals - check! Killer backing vocals - check! Great work!
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR