CLYDE, JJ Cale cover by JP

Started by Jean Pierre, September 09, 2023, 12:32:30 AM

Jean Pierre

CLYDE JP cover JJ render MP3
Time:
0:00
Volume:
...and here's an old JJ Cale from behind the firewood

how do you translate the expreesion "de derrière les fagots" very special? from behind the firewood?

In short, I really liked this song when I heard it on YT, and I did my own arrangement with a nice strum guitar and a nice bass by BIAB, otherwise Lap steel (motorbike effect with reverse) and harmonica by JP.

Clyde" is a song written by J. J. Cale, which first appeared on his 1972 album Naturally.
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

danieldesete

hou hou ha ha

StephenM

j'adore la batterie, le chant, l'harmonica... et cet autre truc de clavier... ça sonne incroyable JP... tu continues de t'améliorer ! Amour!

love the drums, the vocals, the harmonica.... and that other keyboard thing...   this sounds amazing JP... you keep on getting better and better!  Love! 

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Jean Pierre

thank you Stephen ..it's not a keyboard it's my lap steel with on Reaper an effect of progressive volume and reverse on certain parts and a stereo balance effect that gives me the impression of a motorbike passing in front of you at high speed.  :)

Daniel , de Sete  ça me fait plaisir d'avoir votre avis et de vous croiser à nouveau sur SC  ;) , vous vous faite rare, pourquoi? que deviennent Jean Seb (steel guitar) et THE MAUSS? ;)

Daniel, from Sete, it's a pleasure to have your opinion and to meet you again on SC  You've made yourself scarce, why? what's become of Jean Seb (steel guitar) and THE MAUSS ;)
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Mike_S

Sounds great JP, I didn't know this but sounds lovely. Nice harmonica too!

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

des0free

Don't know this song, but love JJ Cale, who I got into via Clapton (have you listened to the "Road to Escondido" album - that is just down the road from me). Though I admit I have only listed to his best of album. Anyways, nice to hear a song by him.  Great job with the harmonica on this!
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Jean Pierre

Quotehave you listened to the "Road to Escondido" album

no...et j'y vais de suite