You'll Find Out (WHAT THIS GLEE CLUB ALL ABOUT)

Started by StephenM, September 07, 2023, 01:43:59 PM

StephenM

Quote from: godinqc on September 14, 2023, 07:59:37 PMCool song Stephen, nice Iggy vibe, great drums and guitars ..
I also have a Jay Turser Strat but I have not played it in years, I always use my Godin.. But I brought to a local repair shop last week to get it setup properly and I will start using it more on my songs .. Will keep you posted..

I never knew Godin until you... but some guy at open mic has one and it sounds great... I can't wait to hear your playing on the Turser... I think you will fall in love again with it...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Hi Stephen, Don't ever change man. I love your songs and originality.
This is so experimental and like others have suggested , I'm hearing some comparisons to other artists, but it's all 100 % you.
I think the music is so good, the drums are always good don't worry about that..at least you actually play them not everyone can lol.

Your guitar playing is always a treat to listen to. Nice heavy rhythm guitars and the lead and acoustics are great. Great lyrics and vocals as always.

(PS I wish I could contribute more with songs, it's been hard lately. But have a new song I've just finished which will post in the next day or two :-)

Darren
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.