"Not Enough Horizon" by Mike Huntingford

Started by Mike Huntingford, September 05, 2023, 03:31:44 PM

Mike Huntingford

mike-huntingford_not-enough-horizon
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi Guys,

Sorry been away a long time.  Back with newest song. Hope you enjoy it.

You can find a higher quality version here: https://www.reverbnation.com/mikehuntingford/song/34138447-not-enough-horizon

Thank you,

Mike
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

godinqc

Great song .. really liked the relaxed vibe of it . Great sax and piano playing.
Very well produce also .. Great track.

Mike, I see that you are from Colorado Springs, I went there quite often when working for Digital Equipment Corporation, this was their training center , we use to stay at the Embassy Suites not too far from Pikes Peak.. Lovely place
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

Mike Huntingford

Quote from: godinqc on September 05, 2023, 05:26:35 PMGreat song .. really liked the relaxed vibe of it . Great sax and piano playing.
Very well produce also .. Great track.

Mike, I see that you are from Colorado Springs, I went there quite often when working for Digital Equipment Corporation, this was their training center , we use to stay at the Embassy Suites not too far from Pikes Peak.. Lovely place

Thanks.  I see you're from Ontario Canada. I am a Canuk retired in Colorado Springs. I lived in many places in Ontario:London, St. Thomas, Hamilton, Galt, Guelph, Toronto, North Bay to name a few (was military and from military family). Where are you at in Ontario?  Hope all is well - with all this Trump-bullshit, we are thinking of moving back to Canada. Won't stay here if little dictator gets presidency again - god help us all!

Thanks for listening.

Mike
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

I'm loving the vibe from this song too. Very relaxing to listen to, I like the sax and the vocal samples. Really well played and produced.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Ray Brookes

Those vocal samples work great and the overall vibe of the track is so cool and nice to listen to. Very good mix with lots of space and ambience.
Ray Brookes

Mike Huntingford

Darren and Ray,

Thanks. The voices are from Omnisphere II synth. I am just cracking into this fabulous synth.

Mike
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

karl1171

This is nice. Relaxed feel, great production and lots going on.

godinqc

Quote from: Mike Huntingford on September 05, 2023, 08:16:26 PMThanks.  I see you're from Ontario Canada. I am a Canuk retired in Colorado Springs. I lived in many places in Ontario:London, St. Thomas, Hamilton, Galt, Guelph, Toronto, North Bay to name a few (was military and from military family). Where are you at in Ontario?  Hope all is well - with all this Trump-bullshit, we are thinking of moving back to Canada. Won't stay here if little dictator gets presidency again - god help us all!

I'm located in Ottawa, Ontario ..I hope you will be able to stay in Colorado Springs as it seems to be a very nice place.

Michel
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

hardlock

What they said. I'd just add that the dispersion of instruments on the time line interweaves the melodies together very nicely. Great vibe and flow. Very enjoyable listen. 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

SE

Another great recording, with  that excellent relaxing vibe, just cool!!
recorder
Boss BR-80