Sharing song list with others?

Started by hardlock, September 03, 2023, 05:08:35 AM

hardlock

I tried to submit a link to my song posts to Facebook recently but the link to the jute box wouldn't work?

Said not available now or some such error. Isn't there a simple link to all our song posts we can share?

I couldn't find any info on this but seems it should be possible?

Thanks!
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Oldrottenhead

That's strange, I usually post links to individual songs without any issues on Facebook. I'm sure I have also posted a link to my own song jukebox. I usually just copy and paste the url at the top of the page.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Bluesberry

I have had similar issues.....the Facebook link works sometimes and other times I get the same error message...it's annoying as heck....

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

hardlock

Quote from: Oldrottenhead on September 03, 2023, 07:49:34 AMI usually just copy and paste the url at the top of the page

Same here only once pasted to FB, I doesn't work when clicked on to get back to the list. Weird.
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

64Guitars

Quote from: hardlock on September 03, 2023, 05:08:35 AMI tried to submit a link to my song posts to Facebook recently but the link to the jute box wouldn't work?

Said not available now or some such error. Isn't there a simple link to all our song posts we can share?

The link to your jukebox is https://songcrafters.org/forum/index.php?action=Playall;u=273. If that link doesn't work from facebook, then the problem is at facebook, not Songcrafters. I suggest you contact facebook's tech support.

My cynical guess is that they're doing that on purpose because they want to keep people on facebook looking at ads. 🤑  Clicking a link to an external site takes people away from facebook and they don't want that. Facebook is evil.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website